OM-1 ~ OM-13, OM-A, OM-A-M, BM-2 110/220/24V Actuator (ON/OFF, 3 Point Control)
Travel switches adjustment for OM-2~OM-13
The quarter-turn actuator is provided with a limiting of manual rotation device to avoid over-travel with the hand-wheel. Before setting the limit switches, please adjust the mechanical stops.
Travel switches adjustment for OM-1 & OM-A, OM-A-M
Important Notices & Maintenance
|Mechanical Stops adjustment |
||To loosen the screws
||To adjust limit switches & travel cams.
||To adjust the screws
||To reverse one cycle
● Make sure if the voltage is correct before wiring.
● Power off before distribution or for maintenance purpose.
●Lock tight the casting and conduit entrance after power distribution to prevent from dusting or water spoiling.
● The angle of electric actuators must not be below the horizon or stands upside down.
● When electric actuators need two sets of unit for simultaneously, please connect with the individual cable.
● Don’t install in complete vacuum space directly.
● Actuator should be placed at clean and dry place for storage, and protected with outer carton from being affected by great temperature difference or serious vibration.